The Devon Valley Partnership hereinafter called and referred to as "The Park"
1. A DEPOSIT of £50.00 per holiday home per week + cancellation cover* is payable when you book. This confirms your reservation and is non-returnable.* (All credit card payments incur a 2% card transaction charge.)
2. TELEPHONE (AND OR) ONLINE RESERVATIONS will be held provisionally for 5 days pending deposit payment.
3. BOOKING CONFIRMATION. The submission of completed online booking form, or telephone agreement shall constitute an offer by the client and a contract will exist if and when The Park issues a hire invoice, which is non transferable.
4. ALTERATIONS OR AMENDMENTS to the issued hire invoice, at your request, or re-invoicing due to loss of original invoice will be subject to a £25.00 fee.
5. BALANCE OF HIRE must be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to holiday start date. We do not send a reminder, and reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain the deposit paid in full settlement of the invoice if not paid within this time. We reserve the right to pass on any charges arising from re- presenting cheque's and processing late payments (min £25.00). Any discount given will be forfeit if balance is overdue.
6. VAT is included within the published tariff, at the current rate applicable at the time of printing and is subject to change if the VAT rate changes.
7. WE ARE a family holiday park therefore we regret that except in exceptional circumstances, bookings cannot be accepted from all male or female parties.
8. PETS: Well behaved dogs are welcome in certain types of accommodation. They must be kept on a lead at all times, and an exercise area is provided. As a family holiday village we reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs that we consider inappropriate. One dog only. Please note: Dogs are the only type of pet accepted.
9. ONLY guests that are listed on the booking shall be entitled to occupy the accommodation and any breach of this condition shall entitle the company to terminate the booking forthwith and exclude from the holiday village both the unauthorized persons together with the applicants themselves.
10. THE APPLICANTS undertake not to do on their own part or permit to be done by persons under their control anything which may in the opinion of the Holiday Village Management be or become a nuisance or annoyance or which shall in anyway interfere with the quiet or general comfort of other guests at the Park. Guests failing to comply with this condition will be asked to leave the site immediately. No refund will be made as this will constitute a breach of the contract between The Park and the Hirer.
11. ARRIVAL. You are welcome to arrive at any time and use our facilities. Your accommodation will be available from 4pm on arrival day and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. (Please note we have no key issue facility after 11.30pm on the day of arrival). If you have not arrived or contacted us by 9am in the morning after your holiday was due to commence, we will treat the holiday as cancelled, with no refund.
12. THE ACCOMMODATION, together with the furnishings and utensils and other contents must be kept and left in a reasonable condition on departure. The applicants will be responsible for any loss, damage or breakages that may occur during their hire period.
13. THE PARK uses its best endeavour to ensure the availability of all amenities advertised in the Brochure or otherwise but shall not be liable in respect of their non availability due to circumstances or event beyond their control.
14. NEITHER the Company nor its servants or agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicants or their property during the period they or any of them are at the Holiday Park except where it arises from the negligence of the Company, its servants or agents. Furthermore, the question of any compensation in respect of alleged non-performance or improper performance of our contract with you (but subject to these booking conditions and caveats as to accommodation overleaf) will be considered by the company on the basis of being reasonable in all the circumstances and in any event limited to the actual price paid to The Park for your holiday.
15. THE BOOKING shall also be treated as an application by each personĀ listed for membership of the Club in respect of which there is included a subscription of 5p within the holiday tariff that is payable.
16. * THE BOOKING is made on the understanding that the Holiday Home will be placed at your disposal on the date stated. Should this not be possible through circumstances not under the control of The Parks (for example: fire, theft or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide an alternative Holiday Home, in which case your booking deposit will be returned to you in full, but you will have no claim against The Parks or any letting agent.
17. IN THE INTEREST of continued improvement the owners reserve the right to alter or delete amenities or facilities or any part of the programme of activities either advertised or previously available without prior notice.
18. THE ENJOYMENT of your holiday is important to us and in the unlikely event of any shortcoming: you are asked to notify the management immediately so that they can be remedied for you. No claim can be considered for shortcomings not so notified.
19. LOST PROPERTY. Any personal items/property to be sent on via post having being left behind on departure, will carry a minimum charge of £12.00.
20. DAY VISITORS - Your party are welcome to register and pay for day guests, subject to management approval, at reception. ADMISSION CHARGES: Adults £4.95, Children 13 years and under £2.95.
21. SPECIFIC ACCOMMODATION - We can only reserve specific Holiday Homes, if requested at a cost of £25.00 per accommodation. If you require 2 or more units together, there will be a cost of £12 per unit.
Absolutely amazing place to stay. The staff, park and everything was brilliant. The kids loved the whole place. Already booked for next year.