Food and Drink
Join us for a light bite or just a drink as you sit back and relax on our restaurant’s decking. You may find yourself whiling away the hours here, courtesy of stunning views across the River Teign to Dartmoor and beyond.
Of course, your holiday home has a fully integrated kitchen, but you needn’t worry about cooking if you don’t feel like it. Our Boathouse Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and evening meals, as well as carvery on selected evenings. The panoramic river views from our conservatory round off your dining experience.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and evening meals.
- Bright and airy conversatory
- Traditional pub bar
- Riverside terrace with views
- Outdoor play area
- Darts and TV in Family Room
- Vegetarian and vegan options
Online restaurant table booking is available to guests who have a holiday booking with us.
Open daily for takeaway pizza and waffles
- Delicious stonebaked pizzas
- Large selection of toppings
- Irresistible Belgian waffles and ice cream